Informationen zur Anzeige:
Manager Corporate Development & Corporate Projects (m/f/d)
04.12.2021, Eurofins Genomics Europe Shared Services GmbH
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Manager Corporate Development & Corporate Projects (m/w/d)
85560 Ebersberg, Germany
Employees can work remotely
About the role
- Be an integral part of the corporate development team
- Secure the linkage between science and management for various projects
- Work in cross-functional teams on different projects in the organization
- Handle lean and agile environments with a strong focus on implementation
- Report to the Head of Corporate Development
- Drive and work on business-critical projects at lightning speed in the areas of business building, process optimization and M&A
- Masters or PhD in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or medicine etc. are an advantage but not a must
- Desired prior work experience: at least 2 years in a similar project based environment, ideally in management consulting
- Progression in this role: Mid-term goal (about 2-3 years from now) is to take over your own team or business within Eurofins Genomics Europe
- are a fast thinker with a strong drive for action and implementation
- are a builder/creator rather than an operator
- are hands-on with a "get the job done mentality"
- love science and understand management on the other hand
- grow in a fast pace environment
- desire to work in a truly agile team of highly committed team players based on trust
- rather ask for forgiveness than for permission
- lead by example and your energy motivates and energizes your colleagues
- are fluent in German and English
- are a leading European BioTech services company
- are part of one of the world's largest analytical services companies (> 48.000 employees and 4bn in sales)
- are highly decentral organization granting immense freedom and asking to take full responsibility for actions
- have the thinking, speed, drive for excellence and the precision of ex-McK consultants without the 200-page ppt and overhead
We are fascinated about the power of DNA and how it is incorporated in everything we do, work and live. Being passionate about our strong customer orientation, our service and our quality standards, we continuously challenge ourselves to stay ahead and remain one of the leading genomics service providers worldwide.
Eurofins Genomics is globally known for its innovative and customised technologies in the life science industries and academic research institutions. A career at Eurofins Genomics is the opportunity to translate your career plans and dreams into reality. We offer you not only the chance to develop a successful career - we offer you the opportunity to make a difference in the world of the four bases.
For our Corporate Development Team in Ebersberg we are looking as soon as possible for a Manager Corporate Development & Corporate Projects (m/f/d).
So bewerben Sie sich